- Versatile boxed breaker and riveting kit for both cam chains and motorcycle drive chains
- Will break chains up to 632 size. (It is recommended to first grind the rivet head on 520 and larger chains)
- Suitable for all chain types (DID, JT, IRIS, etc.)
- Compact and easy to assemble
- For riveting hollow pin connecting links
- Housed in heavy duty High-density polyethylene (HDPE) case
- Multiple pins for breaking different chain pitches
- Kit includes press plates
- Comes with full instructions
- Made from Steel
Professional Chain Breaker Press & Riveting Kit
This heavy duty professional chain breaker and riveting kit is perfect for home use to break and rivet join a wide selection of drive, cam, O-ring and Z-ring chains. Suitable for use with a wide range of chain pitches including 415, 420, 428, 520, 525, 530, 532, 630 or 632 chain sizes. Made from high quality steel to ensure this tool can be used for years, not just one time.
- Tool body
- Tool handle
- Push bolt
- Push bolt lever
- Alignment bolt
- 2.2mm breaking tip
- 2.9mm breaking tip
- 3.8mm breaking tip
- Riveting tip
- Tip spring
- Small riveting anvil
- Large riveting anvil
- Upper tip guide
- Lower tip guide
- Carrying box
All products supplied are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace, free of charge, any pieces we recognise to be faulty. Said goods need to be returned to our warehouse for inspection. We make no other warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied and do not take any responsibility for consequential damages involved in the use of the products, even if defective.
Delivery & Returns
A majority of items are held in stock and ready to go so if you order before 12 p.m you are likely to get your item within 1 working day.
Once you have placed your order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. When your order has left our warehouse we will update you again with your tracking information.
We send a majority of our UK orders via Royal Mail or DPD. So you'll be able to go to the Royal Mail website or the DPD website, enter your tracking number and see the current progress of your package.
Please note that where we have made a mistake we are happy to pay return postage. However, the maximum we are able to refund is up to the original shipping cost.