- NEw upgrade to the DID 520VT2 Chain
- NEW 520 ERVT breaks down the concept of the original motocross chain (non-O-Ring)and adds the benefits of an x-ring
- More lightweight and longer chain life
- By adjusting the materials, the 520ERVT is now 2% lighter and has a 15% longer lifespan, all while maintaining the tensile strength
- The clear choice of Top AMA teams. AMA riders rely on the 520 ERVT to achieve their success!
All products supplied are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace, free of charge, any pieces we recognise to be faulty. Said goods need to be returned to our warehouse for inspection. We make no other warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied and do not take any responsibility for consequential damages involved in the use of the products, even if defective.
Delivery & Returns
A majority of items are held in stock and ready to go so if you order before 12 p.m you are likely to get your item within 1 working day.
Once you have placed your order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. When your order has left our warehouse we will update you again with your tracking information.
We send a majority of our UK orders via Royal Mail or DPD. So you'll be able to go to the Royal Mail website or the DPD website, enter your tracking number and see the current progress of your package.
Please note that where we have made a mistake we are happy to pay return postage. However, the maximum we are able to refund is up to the original shipping cost.