This chain's length is only supplied in 108 link length and may need adjusting to fit your quad, which can be done with our DID Style Chain Breaker Tool.
- Premium ATV Race Grade DID Chain
- Gold & Black finish
- Advanced steel alloy used to protect against heat induced failures
- Proprietary X-Ring technology which reduces friction and chain maintenance whilst increasing wear resistance
- DID X-Ring technology provides greater wear resistance than any other O-Ring or non-sealed chain
- Proven high tensile strength (3460kg), above Japanese OEM standards
- Engineered for strength with solid rollers, high cylindrical & roundness accuracy and made from special alloy steel
- Race engineered lightweight at just 1.66kg per 100 links
- Supplied with race developed split link for quick installation combined with maximum durability
DID is the largest and most respected supplier in the world of motorcycle chains and rims for both OEM and aftermarket applications. DID contributes to the development and promotion of two-wheeled and offroad motorsports through important sponsorships and collaborations with the leading racing teams around the world, such as Ducati MotoGP Team, Yamaha MotoGP Team, Honda World Motocross Team and several top teams in the U.S.A. league AMA Supercross. With a comprehensive product range which includes chains for Road, Motocross, Enduro, Trial, and an exclusive ER series for Racing, DID is able to meet every specific need of the market.
The 520 ATV features reinforced sideplates provide extra strength for Racing. Special steel alloy is used to protect against "heat cracking" in cold weather due to severe heating and cooling during competition. DID has combined its ultimate grade of heavy duty chain with X-Ring and race technology to produce a lightweight chain which combines high tensile strength, durability and low friction. This gives you the edge when racing in off-road competition, no matter the conditions.
All products supplied are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace, free of charge, any pieces we recognise to be faulty. Said goods need to be returned to our warehouse for inspection. We make no other warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied and do not take any responsibility for consequential damages involved in the use of the products, even if defective.
Delivery & Returns
A majority of items are held in stock and ready to go so if you order before 12 p.m you are likely to get your item within 1 working day.
Once you have placed your order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. When your order has left our warehouse we will update you again with your tracking information.
We send a majority of our UK orders via Royal Mail or DPD. So you'll be able to go to the Royal Mail website or the DPD website, enter your tracking number and see the current progress of your package.
Please note that where we have made a mistake we are happy to pay return postage. However, the maximum we are able to refund is up to the original shipping cost.