The Heavy Duty DID 520 roller chain in gold and black is now available. It is a standard non O-ring chain, suitable for many machines, specifically lower powered machines that require 520 pitch chains. This includes machines like the Aprillia RS 125, Honda NSR 125, and similar motorcycles. They are more free running chains than the O-ring/X-Ring types therefore making the power transfer between the engine and the wheel more efficient which is perfect for the 125 engines.
If you would like to order this chain or get an up to date price, please call us on 01522 589461. These will soon be available on our website.
- Made In Japan
- Hard Chromium Carbide Layer for increased strength and durability
- Pre-lubricated at factory, ensuring low friction and maximum durability
- Proven high tensile strength, above Japanese OEM standards
- Solid bushes for enhanced distortion resistance from repetitive shock loading
- RJ clip/split type connecting link. Its cover-plate is designed for a slip fit on to the pins to enable easy installation.
- Spare connecting links available from our store
- Chain Breaking Tool Available from our shop if you wish to modify the length of your chain.