- Gold & Black finish
- OEM for all major Japanese manufacturers
- At least twice the wear life of a standard 520 chain
- High tensile strength
- Light weight
- Low Maintenance
- Less torsional friction
RK is the leading manufacturer of OEM motorcycle drive chain to all major Japanese manufacturers. With over 40 years of supply to the largest manufactures including Honda, Suzuki, Yamaha, Kawasaki and Triumph, RK has years of experience which it utilises to ensure every chain it produces exceeds all expectations. RK also remains the first choice for many race teams from Moto GP, Motocross and Rally, it's superior quality gives their competitors the edge. Maximise your motorcycle's performance by fitting RK chain. Mark Marquez does and he does pretty well...
The 520 XSO features RK's standard X-Ring technology, the RX-Ring. The special shape of the X-Ring allows for 4 points of contact between the ring and chain with a lubricant reservoir in the middle. This allows the 520 XSO to have the twice the wear life of a standard 520 chain whilst requiring less maintenance. The 520 XSO is designed to combine rigid strength with a low weight providing the feeling of light acceleration without compromising on wear resistance. Affordable, long lasting performance RX sealed chain. The XSO series offers less torsional friction and increased performance.
IGM Silver Front Sprocket to fit Gilera R50, RT50, TWIN50 and GSM50 bikes.
- Gold & Black finish
- Made from high carbon Japanese steel
- Surface hardened pins with rigid bushes for high wear resistance
- Industry leading tensile strength (See Tech Spec Page) proven stronger than DID equivalent
- Split link for easy fitment and application
Power Transfer heavy duty drive chain from JT. Combining performance, strength, durability at a competitive price. Created using leading manufacturing processes and only from the highest grade of special steel alloys. Race developed for ultimate results.
- Gold and Black Finish
- Ultra low friction X-shaped seal rings preventing inner lubrication loss
- Pre-lubricated at factory, ensuring low friction and maximum durability
- Solid bushes for enhanced distortion resistance from repetitive shock loading
- X Ring chain above Japanese OEM standards
- Comes with a Rivet type connecting link (normally used on road bikes for maximum security and safety)
Expert Power Transfer X-Ring heavy duty drive chain from JT. JT X Ring seals offer far superior sealing than conventional O-Ring chains whilst drastically improving power transfer due to reduced friction. 4 pin riveting for superior strength against high lateral forces. Race developed for improved overall strength, performance and durability.