- Premium DID Chain Finished in Gold Colour & Unplated Steel
- X Ring four contact points greatly increasing sealing performance, keeps dirt out and maintains lubrication.
- Ultra low friction X-shaped seal rings preventing inner lubrication loss
- Pre-lubricated at factory, ensuring low friction and maximum durability
- Proven high tensile strength, D.I.D X Ring has the greatest wear resistance of any other type of O-Ring or non O-Ring chain.
- Solid bushes for enhanced distortion resistance from repetitive shock loading
- ZJ (rivet) link provides the same durability and resistance to fatigue as exhibited by regular riveted links of chain. This race developed link will be fitted to all machines with sealed ring chains, riveted connection to make the chain endless is recommended for maximum strength and safety achieved by a unique design of shouldered pin. A riveting tool is required.
Gold Heavy duty drive chain from the world's leading chain manufacturer. Their patented X-Ring construction reduces friction by twisting the side plates instead of being squashed. D.I.D's sealed chains incorporate D.I.D's special "V" grease in the pin/bushing area and lock dirt out. They are expected to last at least ten times longer than standard chains without significant wear elongation under satisfactory maintenance.
|Yamaha||RD250 A,B - USA||1973-1975|
|Yamaha||RD350 A,B - USA||1973-1975|
The 415H is a reliable, non-sealed, affordable chain for heavy duty usage, with improved strength over RK's standard chain. Manufactured from carbon alloy steel, which is heat-treated and shot-peened for maximum strength and durability. Cold forged seamless bushings for longer chain life. All 415H chains are pre-stressed and pre-stretched for superior performance and to minimize elongation during the life of the chain. This ensure the 415H provides excellent quality and cost performance.
- OEM for all major Japanese manufacturers
- Improved strength over standard drive chain
- Maximum strength ensured by heat-treating and shot-peening
- Longer life due to cold forged seamless bushings
- Pre-stressed and stretched for best performance
- Combines excellent quality with low cost
- Ultimate combination of strength and lightness
- 655M13 Nickel-Chrome-Molybdenum alloy steel case hardened core
Renthal Front Chainwheels are simply the finest front chainwheel on the market today. Our Front Chainwheels feature a specially developed Nickel-Chrome-Molybdenum steel which is case hardened and core refined to give the ultimate combination of strength and hardness.
|Yamaha||DT100 D,E,F,G,H,J,K - USA||1977-1983|
|Yamaha||DT100 SD,E,F,G,H,J,MX - Australia||1977-1983|
|Yamaha||LB50 2M Chappy||1986-1994|
|Yamaha||LB50 Chappy - France||up-1983|
|Yamaha||LB50 P E,F,G,H,J Chappy - USA||1978-1982|
|Yamaha||LB80 (2AC,3D) - USA||1976-1977|
|Yamaha||LB80 II AD,AE - USA||1977-1978|
|Yamaha||MX100 F,G,H,J,K - USA||1979-1983|
|Yamaha||RD80 LC 1 - Germany||1982|
|Yamaha||RS100 (3LO) - Norway||1980-1982|
|Yamaha||RSX100 (RXS100) - Norway||1984-|