- High performance motorcycle oil filter
- Constructed using the best materials available
- Meets or exceeds OEM performance levels
- TUV approved
Hiflofiltro is the world's first and only TUV approved motorcycle oil filter. Constructed using the best materials available, all Hiflofiltro oil filters meet or exceed original equipment performance levels. Available for street, scooter, motocross, enduro, ATV, UTV, marine outboard, and snowmobile models.
- Induction Hardened ZBK Sprocket
- Meet or exceed Japanese OEM standards
- Optimum design for light weight and strength
- Finished In Black Zinc
- Teeth Heat Induction Hardened To 38-50 HRC
Made by JT Sprockets, world leading aftermarket sprocket manufacturer for over 30 years. JT Sprockets offer an unbeatable combination of quality, durability, and price. JT Drive sprockets are exclusively made from the finest Japanese ultra-durable high carbon C49 Steel or SCM415 Chromoly Steel Alloy.
This chain's length is only supplied in 108 link length and may need adjusting to fit your quad, which can be done with our DID Style Chain Breaker Tool.
- Premium ATV Race Grade DID Chain
- Gold & Black finish
- Advanced steel alloy used to protect against heat induced failures
- Proprietary X-Ring technology which reduces friction and chain maintenance whilst increasing wear resistance
- DID X-Ring technology provides greater wear resistance than any other O-Ring or non-sealed chain
- Proven high tensile strength (3460kg), above Japanese OEM standards
- Engineered for strength with solid rollers, high cylindrical & roundness accuracy and made from special alloy steel
- Race engineered lightweight at just 1.66kg per 100 links
- Supplied with race developed split link for quick installation combined with maximum durability
DID is the largest and most respected supplier in the world of motorcycle chains and rims for both OEM and aftermarket applications. DID contributes to the development and promotion of two-wheeled and offroad motorsports through important sponsorships and collaborations with the leading racing teams around the world, such as Ducati MotoGP Team, Yamaha MotoGP Team, Honda World Motocross Team and several top teams in the U.S.A. league AMA Supercross. With a comprehensive product range which includes chains for Road, Motocross, Enduro, Trial, and an exclusive ER series for Racing, DID is able to meet every specific need of the market.
The 520 ATV features reinforced sideplates provide extra strength for Racing. Special steel alloy is used to protect against "heat cracking" in cold weather due to severe heating and cooling during competition. DID has combined its ultimate grade of heavy duty chain with X-Ring and race technology to produce a lightweight chain which combines high tensile strength, durability and low friction. This gives you the edge when racing in off-road competition, no matter the conditions.
- 4MX Rear Sprockets are 66% lighter than steel.
- Precision CNC manufactured to extremely tight tolerances.
- High strength specially enhanced 7075 T6 aluminium alloy.
- Computer aided Ultralight design gives the maximum reduction of unsprung weight at the rear wheel, to give maximum power transfer.
- Self-cleaning mud grooves between every tooth on both sides prevent dirt build up.
|Husaberg||FC350 6 Speed||2000-2001|
|Husaberg||FC400 6 Speed||2000-2001|
|Husaberg||FC501 6 Speed||2000-2001|
|Husqvarna||450 FS - Europe||2018|
|KTM||125 EXC Enduro||1995-1997|
|KTM||125 LC2 Enduro||1997-1998|
|KTM||150 SX Motocross||2013-2017|
|KTM||150 SX Motocross||2018|
|KTM||200 EXC Enduro - USA||2000-2005|
|KTM||200 MXC Enduro - USA||1999-2004|
|KTM||250 EXC Enduro - Europe||2000-2003|
|KTM||250 EXC Racing||2002|
|KTM||250 SX Motocross||2004-2016|
|KTM||250 SXF Racing||2006-2012|
|KTM||300 EXC Enduro - Europe||2000-2003|
|KTM||380 EXC Enduro - Europe||2000-2002|
|KTM||400 EXC Racing - Europe||2000-2002|
|KTM||400 SC Super Competition||1997-2000|
|KTM||450 SXF Factory Edition||2017-2018|
|KTM||520 EXC Enduro Racing - USA||2000-2002|
|KTM||520 EXC Enduro Racing||2001-2002|
|KTM||520 MXC Racing||2001-2002|
|KTM||520 SX Motocross Racing||1999-2002|
|KTM||525 EXC Enduro Racing - Australia||2003|
|KTM||525 EXC Enduro Racing - USA||2003|
|KTM||525 SX Motocross Racing||2003-2006|