- X Ring four contact points greatly increasing sealing performance, keeps dirt out and maintains lubrication.
- Ultra low friction X-shaped seal rings preventing inner lubrication loss
- Pre-lubricated at factory, ensuring low friction and maximum durability
- Proven high tensile strength, D.I.D X Ring has the greatest wear resistance of any other type of O-Ring or non O-Ring chain.
- Solid bushes for enhanced distortion resistance from repetitive shock loading
- ZJ (rivet) link provides the same durability and resistance to fatigue as exhibited by regular riveted links of chain. This race developed link will be fitted to all machines with sealed ring chains, riveted connection to make the chain endless is recommended for maximum strength and safety achieved by a unique design of shouldered pin. A riveting tool is required.
Heavy duty drive chain from the world's leading chain manufacturer. Their patented X-Ring construction reduces friction by twisting the side plates instead of being squashed. D.I.D's sealed chains incorporate D.I.D's special "V" grease in the pin/bushing area and lock dirt out. They are expected to last at least ten times longer than standard chains without significant wear elongation under satisfactory maintenance.
|Honda||NTV400 BROS - Japan|
|Honda||VRX400 T Roadster (NC33) - Japan|
|Honda||XL400 V Transalp - Japan||1992-1998|
|Honda||XL400 V-J,K,L Transalp (ND06) - Japan||1988-1991|
|Kawasaki||Z900 (ZR900 AHF,DJF)||2017-2018|
|Kawasaki||Z900 ABS (ZR900 BHF,BJF)||2017-2018|
|Suzuki||GSF400 L,M,N Bandit (GK75B)||1990-1992|
|Suzuki||GSF400 P,R Bandit||1993-1994|
|Suzuki||GSR600 B Yoshimura||2010|
|Suzuki||GSX400 F-J,K,AK,L (GK74A) - Japan||1988-1990|
|Suzuki||GSX400 R,RC,R2 (GSX-R400) (GK71B) - Japan||1985|
|Suzuki||GSXR600 Moto GP||2016|
|Suzuki||GSXS750 Z L7||2017|
|Suzuki||GSXS750 Z L8||2018|
|Suzuki||RF400 - Japan|
|Suzuki||SV650 A/SA-K7,K8,K9,L0 (ABS)||2007-2010|
|Yamaha||YZFR6 50th Anniversary Edition||2012|
|Yamaha||YZFR6 60th Anniversary Edition||2016|
All products supplied are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace, free of charge, any pieces we recognise to be faulty. Said goods need to be returned to our warehouse for inspection. We make no other warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied and do not take any responsibility for consequential damages involved in the use of the products, even if defective.
Delivery & Returns
A majority of items are held in stock and ready to go so if you order before 12 p.m you are likely to get your item within 1 working day.
Once you have placed your order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. When your order has left our warehouse we will update you again with your tracking information.
We send a majority of our UK orders via Royal Mail or DPD. So you'll be able to go to the Royal Mail website or the DPD website, enter your tracking number and see the current progress of your package.
Please note that where we have made a mistake we are happy to pay return postage. However, the maximum we are able to refund is up to the original shipping cost.