- Designed to break roller chain size 520 to 630 for both cam chains and motorcycle drive chains. Standard, heavy duty, O-Ring, X-Ring and Z-Ring chains. It is recommended to first grind the rivet head on 520 and larger chains.
- Designed to rivet most hollow pin connecting links up to 630 pitch size.
- Includes press for fitting interference fit side plates.
- Heat treated for strength and durability
- The extractor pin is precisely guided ensuring long pin life.
- For riveting hollow pin connecting links.
- Recommended for heavy-duty use
- New bolt thread for more precise alignment and extended lifespan
- The Chain Breaker Tool is now supplied in a new, improved and more durable compact clear case with full operating instructions
All products supplied are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace, free of charge, any pieces we recognise to be faulty. Said goods need to be returned to our warehouse for inspection. We make no other warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied and do not take any responsibility for consequential damages involved in the use of the products, even if defective.
Delivery & Returns
A majority of items are held in stock and ready to go so if you order before 12 p.m you are likely to get your item within 1 working day.
Once you have placed your order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. When your order has left our warehouse we will update you again with your tracking information.
We send a majority of our UK orders via Royal Mail or DPD. So you'll be able to go to the Royal Mail website or the DPD website, enter your tracking number and see the current progress of your package.
Please note that where we have made a mistake we are happy to pay return postage. However, the maximum we are able to refund is up to the original shipping cost.