- Premium DID Chain
- Gold & Gold Finish (inner and outer)
- 40% Greater Wear Resistance (Compared with Original X-Ring)
- Made In Japan with full warranty
- Comes with free D.I.D Racing decal
- D.I.D's X-Ring chain is designed for high performance motorcycles and Quads. Their patented X-Ring construction creates a chain that is both low in friction and high in wear resistance.
- D.I.D's sealed chains incorporate uniquely designed seal-rings which seal D.I.D's special "V" grease in the pin/bushing area and lock dirt out. They are expected to last at least ten times longer, produce 50% less friction and have up to 100% longer wear life than standard chains without significant wear elongation under satisfactory maintenance.
- Proven high tensile strength (8120lbs), above Japanese OEM standards. D.I.D X Ring has the greatest wear resistance of any other type of O-Ring or non O-Ring chain.
- Engineered for strength with solid rollers, high cylindrical & roundness accuracy and made from special alloy steel.
- ZJ link provides the same durability and resistance to fatigue as exhibited by regular riveted links of chain. This race developed link will be fitted to all machines with sealed ring chains, riveted connection to make the chain endless is recommended for maximum strength and safety achieved by a unique design of shouldered pin.
- Chain Rivet & Breaking Tools Available from our shop if you wish to modify the length of your chain.
D.I.D has redesigned the shape of the X-Ring to maximize wear resistance of the new 520ZVM-X, 525ZVM-X and 530ZVM-X. chains. These two models have also been beefed up in tensile strength to make them the ultimate chains for today s high performance sport and sport touring motorcycles.
The new ZVM-X-Ring retains all the low friction, high performance characteristics of the standard X-Ring while providing a significant increase in wear resistance and overall life of the chain.
|Aprilia||600 ETX Tuareg||1985-1987|
|Ducati||1199 Panigale / S <<< 520 Chain Conversion||2012-2015|
|Ducati||800 Monster S2R Dark||2006|
|Ducati||800 Monster S2R||2005-2007|
|Ducati||800 Scrambler Cafe Racer||2018|
|Ducati||800 Scrambler Classic||2015-2018|
|Ducati||800 Scrambler Desert Sled||2018|
|Ducati||800 Scrambler Flat Track Pro||2015-2016|
|Ducati||800 Scrambler Full Throttle||2015-2018|
|Ducati||800 Scrambler Icon||2015-2018|
|Ducati||800 Scrambler Icon||2018|
|Ducati||800 Scrambler Italia Independent||2016|
|Ducati||800 Scrambler Mach 2||2017-2018|
|Ducati||800 Scrambler Urban Enduro||2015-2016|
|Ducati||848 Streetfighter <<< 520 Chain Conversion||2012-2015|
|Honda||RC51 (RVT1000R) <<< 520 Chain Conversion - USA||2000-2006|
|Honda||VTR1000 SP-1 <<< 520 Chain Conversion||2000-2001|
|Honda||XL600 RD,RE,RF (PD03)||1983-1987|
|Kawasaki||GPZ550 (ZX550A1-A6) Unitrack||1984-1992|
|Kawasaki||W800 ABF,ACF,ADF,AEF,AFF,AGF (EJ800)||2011-2016|
|Kawasaki||W800 Special Edition||2012-2016|
|Triumph||865 Bonneville (OEM 520 Chain)||2016|
|Triumph||865 Bonneville T100 (OEM 520 Chain)||2015|
|Triumph||900 Bonneville T100 Black||2017-2018|
|Triumph||900 Bonneville T100||2017-2018|
|Yamaha||XT600 C-L,N,S,T,U,W - USA||1984-1989|
|Yamaha||XT600 H,N,D,E,Z Tenere||1985-1988|
|Yamaha||XT600 L,N,S,T,U,W - USA||1984-1989|
All products supplied are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace, free of charge, any pieces we recognise to be faulty. Said goods need to be returned to our warehouse for inspection. We make no other warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied and do not take any responsibility for consequential damages involved in the use of the products, even if defective.
Delivery & Returns
A majority of items are held in stock and ready to go so if you order before 12 p.m you are likely to get your item within 1 working day.
Once you have placed your order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. When your order has left our warehouse we will update you again with your tracking information.
We send a majority of our UK orders via Royal Mail or DPD. So you'll be able to go to the Royal Mail website or the DPD website, enter your tracking number and see the current progress of your package.
Please note that where we have made a mistake we are happy to pay return postage. However, the maximum we are able to refund is up to the original shipping cost.