- THE SOLUTION FOR PERFECTLY ADJUSTED CHAIN 24/7 [PATENT PENDING]: Once this dynamic comparator is calibrated for your motorcycle, it indicates in real time what the perfect slack of the chain should be. The easy to read indicators will let you know if the chain is too loose, OK or too tight.
- NO MORE COMPLICATED MEASUREMENTS: If you have ever tried to adjust the tension of the chain manually, with all the measurements and readjustments the service handbooks suggest, you probably know how hard that can be! Thanks to its easy to use design, this chain tension tool can be utilized by everyone, even motorcyclists who do not have any experience in mechanics.
- PERFECT FOR ANY MOTORCYCLE: Thoroughly designed for 3.5 years, the BPA-Racing Slack Setter Tool grants an easier, quicker and more precise adjustment of the slack for all types of motorcycles – Standard, Café Racer, Scrambler, Sport Bike, Sport Touring, Cruiser, Adventure, Enduro and Dual-Sport.
- CHAIN TENSION MATTERS - SAFETY COMES FIRST: Incorrect chain tension can damage various components of your motorcycle and result in accidents. If the chain is tensioned too much, it causes wear on the sprockets while it prevents rear suspension from working properly. If the chain is too loose, it rattles and could jump off anytime. In both cases, dangerous accidents could be caused. With this innovative slack setter you can safely enjoy all your rides to the maximum!
- THE #1 TOOL OF THE MARKET: Manufactured almost entirely of stainless steel with utter attention to all its components, this chain tool will stay by your side for years to come and go. A great buy-once-use-forever investment for every motorcycle owner.
All products supplied are guaranteed to be free of defects in material and workmanship. We will repair or replace, free of charge, any pieces we recognise to be faulty. Said goods need to be returned to our warehouse for inspection. We make no other warranty of any kind, whether expressed or implied and do not take any responsibility for consequential damages involved in the use of the products, even if defective.
Delivery & Returns
A majority of items are held in stock and ready to go so if you order before 12 p.m you are likely to get your item within 1 working day.
Once you have placed your order you will receive an email confirming the details of your order. When your order has left our warehouse we will update you again with your tracking information.
We send a majority of our UK orders via Royal Mail or DPD. So you'll be able to go to the Royal Mail website or the DPD website, enter your tracking number and see the current progress of your package.
Please note that where we have made a mistake we are happy to pay return postage. However, the maximum we are able to refund is up to the original shipping cost.